Baptism is the outward expression of our inward faith in Jesus Christ. Join us on Baptism Sunday, as your CPC family celebrates with you in this exciting
Baptism is the outward expression of our inward faith in Jesus Christ. Join us on Baptism Sunday, as your CPC family celebrates with you in this exciting next step in your spiritual growth.
Info for the day of baptism:
• Invite your family members and friends to your special baptism event. Let them know they can take pictures at the site of the baptism when you are being baptized.
• Arrive 15 minutes early to receive your “I have Decided” t-shirt and to receive instructions as to when your baptism will take place during the service and to also change into your t-shirt.
• Bring an extra towel. (One will be provided regardless to dry off with)
• Bring a change of clothes. Undergarments should be worn where applicable when being baptized.
• After you have been baptized, you may proceed to the changing area that was shown to you when you arrived to receive your t-shirt. There will be a tote to drop off the church issues towel. Also remember the t-shirt is yours to keep.